COVID-19 Updates
Updated April 1, 2021

We will continue remote teaching this summer with an expectation to return to classrooms in Fall 2021. See details. 

time exposed photo of headlights in urban center


The Registrar's Office is responsible for recording students’ grades, producing transcripts, and making Student ID cards.  We also report registered students and students who have graduated to the National Student Clearinghouse.

Services for Students

Student ID Card

Please visit our office at 500 Rutherford Avenue in Boston, MA, for an ID card photo.  We will make your ID card on the spot. We will forward ID cards to the regional locations upon receipt of their student photos.                                                                                                                                                     

MyCC Portal

Students can use the MyCC portal for the following purposes:

  • to register for courses;
  • view and print grade reports and unofficial transcripts; and
  • find their course materials and assignments.

For more information, please see “Getting Started with MyCC” in MyCC under the MyCC Tutorials tab. Please call us if you would like assistance with registering for courses.

Forms Library

Forms are used throughout your journey as a Cambridge College student. Forms can be brought to the Registrar’s Office at 500 Rutherford Ave in Boston for mailing, faxing, scanning or email.  Every form provides contact information.

Electronic Forms

We are in the process of moving all forms to an electronic format. To complete a form electronically, you must FIRST DOWNLOAD THE FORM to your device. Otherwise your data won't save.

You may sign printed forms by hand, but if you prefer to sign electronically, please select one of the following options:

  1. Type your name in the signature field and submit the form by sending it to from your Cambridge College email account.
  2. Download Adobe Acrobat Reader here (free) and use this guide to create your own electronic signature.The form can then be submitted to the Registrar's Office by whichever means is easiest for you.

Student Forms
Transcripts for New England Institute of Business (formerly New England College of Business) students
NEIB students may order transcripts directly through the Parchment site or through Cambridge College via the National Student Clearinghouse, depending on when students attended. Please contact with any questions.

Resources for Students

Resources for Faculty and Staff

FAQ for Faculty and Staff

Who's Who in the Registrar's Office

Please see our directory of dedicated staff and their supporting roles.