FAQ's for Faculty and Staff

Q: How do I change an INC grade to a passing grade?

A: Please get the Grade Change Form from MyCC under the Faculty tab. Complete the form and submit it to the Registrar’s Office.

Q: When are grades due?

A: Ordinarily one week after the term ends.  Please see the Academic Calendar for the exact date.

Q: What should I do with a student’s bound Capstone/ILP/IRP/ARP?

A: Please give the bound paper, evaluation and plagiarism form to the Registrar’s Office.

Q: What should I do about an undersubscribed course?

A: About two weeks before classes begin, please ask the administrative manager for your school to cancel the course. Upon receipt of this change from the administrative manager, the Registrar’s Office will drop all students from the course, cancel it and notify those students.

Q: If I cannot teach a class on a particular day, due to illness or another emergency, what should I do?

A: Please notify the administrative manager of your school, who will let the Registrar’s Office know.  We will post a notice on the digital signs in the building where the course is taught for the Cambridge Campus. Please use MyCC to email the students about the class cancellation.