Our dedication to Racial Equality and Social Justice (RESJ) spans decades. Learn more about our RESJ Initiative

time exposed photo of headlights in urban center

Miscellaneous FAQ's

Q: Who handles questions about licensure?

A: School of Education -- For questions about teacher licensure, contact the program chair via their campus email address with a copy to SOE@cambridgecollege.edu

For education leadership, e.g. principals, please contact Dr. Stephen Maio at  stephen.maio@cambridgecollege.edu with a copy to SOE@cambridgecollege.edu

For out-of-state verification, please contact Doris Van Gorder at doris.vangorder@cambridgecollege.edu

For MTEL support, please contact Leba Heigham at leba.heigham@cambridgecollege.edu

School of Psychology and Counseling -- For questions about licensure, contact the program chair via their campus email address, and copy the Assistant Dean of Academic Advising, Kathrine Corbett, at Kathrine.Sullivan-Corbett@cambridgecollege.edu

Q: Who fills out forms from the Department of Unemployment Assistance?

A: The Registrar’s Office will complete, fax and mail the form to the DUA.

Q: How do I change my address?

A: Please complete and submit an to the Registrar’s Office. You may also update your address at the beginning of a registration period via the Personal Information Update form, which must be submitted online before you may register.

Q: How can I change my program of study?

A: Please complete and submit a Program Change form  to the Registrar’s Office after seeking advising, approval, and the appropriate signatures from your School. Please also note that you are bound by the requirements that exist at the time you change your major.  

Q: How do I take a term away or withdraw from the college?

A: Please complete and submit a withdrawal form to the Registrar’s Office.

Q: Can I request a copy of a document from my student file?

A: Yes, with the exception of transcripts from other schools and letters of recommendation to which you have waived the right of access. (Please request a transcript from the school that originally issued it.) Please provide a signed request for the document.  Please understand that, if you are a graduate, we will need to retrieve your file from archives.

Q: Is the Boston Campus accessible by public transportation? 

A: Yes, please see our Map & Directions page for details.