Welcome and thank you for your interest in Cambridge College. As you complete your admissions process and prepare to attend, we would like to offer you some important information about financial aid.
Cambridge College offers financial aid to students in our degree programs who are enrolled at least half time. Undergraduate students must be enrolled in at least 6 credits each term. Graduate and doctoral students must be enrolled in at least 4 credits each term. Undergraduate students may be eligible to receive federal grants, state grants, Federal Stafford Subsidized/Unsubsidized Loans and Federal Work Study Program. Graduate and doctoral students may be eligible for Federal Stafford Unsubsidized Loans and Federal Work Study Program.
To be considered for financial aid, students must begin the financial aid process by going to: Applying for Financial Aid. For more information about tuition and fees, please visit the Tuition Overview page.
Programs and policies are also in place to aid your management of college cost during and after your college experience. Learn more about SALT, the American Student Assistance financial management program, and gather instructions about Exit Counseling once your academic program is completed.
Scholarships are also available to qualified students.
Need more information? See Frequently Asked Questions!
Rights and Responsibilities
You have the right to:
- Know the deadlines for the financial aid programs at Cambridge College
- Receive an explanation of the types of financial aid available
- Know how your need was determined
- Know the satisfactory academic progress policy at Cambridge College
You are responsible for:
- Submitting all required documents to the Financial Aid Office on a timely basis
- Ensuring that the College and your Stafford loan lender has your current address and telephone number
- Informing the registrar by email at email@example.com or by telephone at (617) 873-0101 of your plans to withdraw or take a leave of absence from school
- Applying for financial aid each year if needed. Financial aid at Cambridge College is a student-initiated process.
- Completing the entrance and exit interview process