If you're talented and energetic, dedicated and creative, and have the drive to make a difference, then consider a career at Cambridge College. Cambridge College welcomes qualified and goal oriented individuals to join our dynamic team. Headquartered in Cambridge, MA, the college is within easy access to a range of educational and cultural activities, and has additional locations around the country. Cambridge College offers excellent healthcare and tuition benefits for you and your family.
Cambridge College is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, color, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, or status as a Vietnam Era veteran or disabled veteran.
Please select from the list below to find more information about current openings at Cambridge College.
- Adjunct Faculty - Undergraduate Studies Online and In-seat - Cambridge, MA & Online [Posted October 19, 2015]
- Adjunct Faculty - School of Psychology and Counseling - Cambridge, MA [Posted December 21, 2015]
- Adjunct Faculty - Undergraduate Studies - Cambridge, MA [Posted May11, 2016]
- Admissions Counselor - Cambridge, MA 1 Open Positions [Posted August 10, 2016]
- Assistant/Associate Professor SOPC - Cambridge, MA [Posted October 4, 2016]
- Assistant/Associate Professor and Director of Field Training SOPC - Cambridge, MA [Posted October 4, 2016]
- Assistant/Associate/Full Professor, Business Analytics/Information Technology Management SOM - Cambridge, MA [Posted October 4, 2016]
- Adjunct Instructor: Writing SOM - Cambridge, MA [Posted October 31, 2016]
- Coordinator of Disability Support Services - Cambridge, MA [Posted December 21, 2016]
- Director of Major Gifts and Annual Fund - Cambridge, MA [Posted January 10, 2017]
- Director of Center for Excellence in Learning & Teaching - Cambridge, MA [Posted January 11, 2017]
- Department Chair, Educational Leadership, Advanced Studies, and Strategic Initiatives - 17 MOB, Cambridge, MA [Posted January 18, 2017]
- Student Navigation Manager - Cambridge, MA [Posted January 20, 2017]
- Alumni Relations Manager - Cambridge, MA [Posted February 14, 2017]
- Student Navigation Manager (Graduate) - Cambridge, MA [Posted February 16, 2017]
- Assistant Controller - Cambridge, MA [Posted February 17, 2017]
- California - IT Support - Rancho Cucamonga, CA [Posted February 22, 2017]
- Accounting Manager - Cambridge, MA [Posted March 8, 2017]
- Resident Assistant I for Summer Institute - Waltham, MA [Posted March 30, 2017]
- Administrative Assistant for Summer Institute - Waltham, MA [Posted March 30, 2017]
- Assistant Director of Admissions Operations - Cambridge, MA [Posted April 6, 2017]
- Student Financial Services Generalist - Cambridge, MA [Posted April 19, 2017]
If you are interested in applying for employment opportunities at Cambridge College, please electronically submit your cover letter (describing your interest) and resume to the electronic contact address identified in the job description posting.
The Office of Human Resources posts opportunities that are located at all Cambridge College locations. Each posted position contains information about the specific location.
If you are a student, see our Work-Study positions.
Cambridge College is an Equal Opportunity Employer Committed to Providing a Diverse Academic Environment for its Students, Faculty, and Staff.