time exposed photo of headlights in urban center

Change of Name, Address and Contact

Information Date of Original Implementation: Unknown

Date of Last Revision: October 2011

Students wishing to change their names must provide legal documentation showing the reason for the change, as well as a written version of the new name. Acceptable documents include marriage certificates, divorce papers, passports, Social Security cards and other court-issued documents. Students should send the request in writing and include their student ID number and/or other identifying documentation if the ID number is unknown. Once a student graduates, the record is closed; name changes are not possible unless the student is reapplying for a new degree.


Individual Responsible for Revision and Implementation: Provost and Registrar