Our dedication to Racial Equality and Social Justice (RESJ) spans decades. Learn more about our RESJ Initiative

time exposed photo of headlights in urban center


Federal Funds - Title IV

Financial aid may result in a credit balance if it exceeds your charges for tuition and fees.  If you have a credit balance on your account after all charges have been paid in full, a refund check will automatically be issued to you by our office.  Refund checks are issued on or before 14 days from the date a credit balance occurs.  The check is mailed to your permanent home address as maintained by the Registrar’s Office. 

If additional charges are posted to your account after you receive a refund check, you are responsible for making a payment to cover these charges.


If you are expecting a refund generated from financial aid, and your aid is not yet posted to your account, please contact the Financial Aid Office to ask about the status.  You can contact them at sfs@cambridgecollege.edu or 617-873-0403.

Overpayment - Non-Federal Funds

Payments received on your student account, exceeding the account balance or anticipated charges, will remain on the account and be applied toward future term charges within the academic year. Remaining overpayments are refunded at the end of the academic year. No refunds will be issued at any other time unless the student is withdrawing or has completed their degree.