Cambridge College offers a unique environment where adult learners can build their education on a lifetime of learning. Cambridge College recognizes diversity as an asset to the classroom, the community, and to our society. Our innovative teaching and learning model helps adult students meet the challenges of higher education and earn the degree credentials they need to advance their careers.
To provide academically excellent, time-efficient, and cost-effective higher education for a diverse population of working adults for whom those opportunities may have been limited or denied.
Cambridge College will be the leader in educating and preparing adult learners to succeed professionally in a competitive global economy; to contribute to their communities; and to promote social justice.
At Cambridge College our interactions with one another and throughout our community, are rooted in our values:
- Access - provide an academically excellent and accessible education to all
- Innovation - develop and deliver distinctive and value driven academic programs that are flexible and responsive to local, national and international needs
- Excellence - set high standards of achievement in a quality educational environment committed to continuous improvement
- Diversity - nurture an environment that embraces diverse backgrounds, cultures, ideas and perspectives that contribute to a rich learning experience
- Collaboration - cultivate academic, business and community partnerships that position the College as the leading choice for adult learners