time exposed photo of headlights in urban center

CC-Southern California New Students

1.     Complete your Financial Aid Application

(Domestic Students Only). To be eligible for federal financial aid, you must be a U.S. Citizen or Permanent Resident and an officially Accepted student. Please complete your FAFSA and submit all required supporting documentation as soon as possible. Learn about financial aid and apply. It is important to complete this task as soon as possible.

2.     Log into MyCC

You will need to access the MyCC portal frequently as a student to register for classes, make payments, check financial aid documents and much more.  Here are    instructions on How to Access MyCC as a New User.  You will need your student ID number (found on your acceptance email) to log into the system.

3.     Register for classes

           Please contact Nancy Yates, Academic Advisor, at nancy.yates@cambridgecollege.edu.  

4.     Attend Orientation

For more information regarding Orientation, please contact Andrew Nicolopoulos, Student Services Coordinator at (909) 635-0250 ext. 1562 or Andrew.Nicolopoulos@cambridgecollege.edu

5.     Obtain your student ID Badge

You can get your ID badge at the new student orientation. This can also be done any time during the semester by setting up an appointment with Andrew Nicolopoulos

6.     Pay your Tuition due by September 3rd.  

Tuition statements will be mailed on August 3rd.  If you register after payment due date, payment is due within 5 days of registering for classes.  $100.00 late will be applied to your account if you have not one of the following: 1. applied and completed financial aid steps, 2. secured a payment plan 3. OR paid tuition in full. 

You can review your bill on MyCC Student Portal, on the finance tab, click on course and fee statement. 

September 17th is the last day to add classes for the Fall semester or drop classes for full reimbursement of tuition.  

7.     Contact Student Support Offices, if needed:   

Disability Services- Please note some accommodations may take up to 2 weeks arrange.

8.     Check your student email frequently.  

Important information will be sent to your student email address regarding financial, academic and student support.  An email address will be created within 24 hours after registering for classes.  Please see our Information Technology Orientation Page on how to access your student email.