Applicants to the Cambridge College School of Management must satisfy the School Requirements below in addition to the General Cambridge College Admissions Requirements plus any specific requirements your program may have. (You can find these on your program’s admissions page).
All applicants need to have a basic familiarity with computers, email and word processing.
You must request an official transcript from all colleges you have attended. Please note:
- Your previous degree must have been earned at a regionally accredited college or university.
- Master of Management (MM37) applicants require a Bachelor’s degree.
- Master of Management (MM55) applicants require an Associate’s degree, professional degree or license (e.g. RN), or a high school diploma/GED and at least 60 undergraduate credits that meet general criteria for transfer.
- Health Care Informatics applicants require a Bachelor’s degree or School of Management Dean’s approval.
Here's how to request a transcript.
For all programs: indicate education, work experience and professional/career goals.
- MM37: 3-5 years work experience recommended.
- MM55: 5-10 years proven leadership and management experience required, including requirements for concentrations listed below.
- Health Care Management (MM or certificate): 3-5 years health care experience required.
- Health Care Informatics (MM or certificate): 3-5 years health care or information technology (IT) experience required.
- Senior Care Management (MM or certificate): 3-5 years of senior care, health care, or other related experience
- Other certificates: 3-5 years work experience recommended.
Two Applicant Recommendations
Please use Applicant Recommendation form.
Please note: no transfer credits are accepted into the MM55 program. Learn more about Transferring Credits.
Cambridge College Graduates
Graduates of the Cambridge College BS in Management Studies may apply for advanced standing. Applicants must complete the advanced standing form as part of the application process.