para ver la versión en Español]
The Student Service Department is always available to assist you and serve your needs--from admission to graduation.
Send your concerns, suggestions or questions to the Student Services Manager.
Application form and other information for applicants.
Library homepage -- online libraries, research and writing resources.
Quickstart -- basic instructions -- scroll down the page to Spanish links.
English as a foreign language (EFL) help -- includes blog in Spanish.
Traditional libraries -- scroll down the page.
APA (American Psychology Association) style for graduate writing.
1. Complete all coursework pending for the last semester. In order to be considered for graduation ILPs should be submitted before the following dates (depending on term you plan to graduate):
- Fall - December 15
- Spring - April 15
- Summer - July 15
2. Complete the following documents to begin your candidacy:
a. Intent to Graduate Form Meet with your seminar leader in order to confirm your graduation and complete the form together. Once completed send it to the following address:
Office of the Registrar
1000 Massachusetts Ave.
Cambridge MA 02138
b. Graduate Exit Survey: Once completed, mail it to the Puerto Rico Regional Center.
3. Make an appointment with the Student Services Coordinator in Puerto Rico or call 787-296-1101 as soon you have completed all the requirements described above. In this appointment you can hand in the questionnaire and reconcile your student account with the Business Office. If you are a student with Title II-A, do not forget to bring the approvals from the Department of Education of Puerto Rico, and any other documents related to your Financial Aid and active student loans.
4. Transfer Credits: Make sure that you have received all your requested transfer credits. You can verify by looking at your Course Record through the MyCC web Portal.
5. Financial Aid: Make sure all obligations to Financial Aid have been met. Complete the Online Exit Counseling before closing your student account with the college.
6. Business Office: Make sure that all bills, including the Graduation Fee, have been paid. Please contact Student Accounts at 1.800.877.4723 for details.
7. Transcripts are available once the degree has been conferred and your Business Office obligations have been met. Complete the Transcript Request Form and send it with your payment to the Registrar's Office.
1. Commencement - The College holds one graduation ceremony in Boston each year on the first or second Sunday of June, at which diplomas are presented.
2. Invitations - for the Graduation Ceremony in Boston are issued by the Registrars Office in Cambridge. For information on the Commencement Ceremony, please call 1.800.877.4723 ext.101.
3. Attire - for the Graduation Ceremony in Boston must be ordered 1 month prior to use, from University Cap & Gown at 978.686.4566 or 978.688.1744. Caps and gowns will be mailed to you.
4. Diplomas - are presented once a year at the Graduation Ceremony. Students not attending the ceremony will receive their diplomas through the mail one week after graduation.
Please click on a link below to view document:
If you experience any problems when using this site, please contact the IT department.