Welcome to Cambridge College's resources for the Massachusetts Tests for Educator Licensure (MTEL).
- MTEL General Information and Guide
- MTEL and Licensure Updates
- Student Worksheet
- Mass. Department of Elementary and Secondary Education MTEL homepage
MTEL Workshops Schedule and Registration Form
|English as a Second Language||May 16 and 23||10 AM - 5 PM|
|Foundations of Reading||June 6 and 13||9 AM - 4 PM|
May 30 and June 13
|9 AM - 4 PM||
MTEL Workshops Registration Form - Please note that participants must attend each day listed for each workshop.
- Cambridge College students-$60.00
- Non-Cambridge College candidates-$200.00
- Payment is made only at the Bursars Office at 1000 Massachusetts Avenue. Bring your receipt to the workshop to be admitted.
- If you are not a Cambridge College student please DO NOT have your scores sent to us.
Test Schedules and Registration
The MTELs are administered by National Evaluation Systems, Inc. (NESINC). Please go to mtel.nesinc.com for information about the tests, testing dates, test center locations, fees and policies, and test preparation materials and to register for your tests. If you have questions, call 413-256-2892.
Test Preparation Resources
On the NESINC website you can select your test and follow the links to all the information and you need, including preparation materials such as the test objectives and test information guides. Or start on the NESINC test preparation materials web page.
The Mass. Department of Elementary Education also has an excellent web page of MTEL test preparation courses and materials.
More Resources for Test Preparation
- NES Prep Interactive Study Guides
- Put Reading First
- Written Response Sheet Instructions
- Reducing Test Anxiety