Cambridge College Online Library provides full-text scholarly articles from more than 15,000 journals and periodicals, more than 158,000 full-text recent academic books and videos. Full borrowing privileges are provided through our affiliation with Gutman Library at the Harvard Graduate School of Education in Cambridge, Massachusetts. During the Cambridge College Summer Institutes, borrowing privileges are also provided at our host library.
For details: click All About Cambridge College Library Services and Resources
To log In: Registered students and current faculty and staff can enter the Cambridge College Online Library at any time from within the MyCC Portal:
- Click here for the MyCC Portal
- Click the "Library" tab in the upper part of your screen
- Click "Cambridge College Online Library" link in the center column
To see instructions with screen shots for this, go to Quickstart to Library Services
If you do not have the “Library” tab; or if you do not see the link “Cambridge College Online Library; or if clicking the link does not take you to the home page of "Cambridge College Online Library," contact Cambridge College IT help at 617-873-0159. For additional IT info and hours visit Cambridge College IT Support Options.
When you are logged into the CCOL, click from the menu on the left of the homepage to see:
· CCOL Instructions for using Cambridge College Online Library and for information about how to get live and online instruction for using Cambridge College Online Library
· Writing/Reading Help includes tutorials for APA –style and much more
· Research Help includes online tutorials for online and traditional library searching
· Research by Subject Help includes handouts of resources for starting research in all of our programs of study
· ESL/EFL Help for tutorials, dictionaries, and translation tools if English isn’t your first language