Cambridge College is committed to working with individuals and organizations that recognize the value of serving communities at large through the investment of their time and focus. We celebrate the diversity of our existing partners and their willingness to work with us. At CC Virginia, we collaborate with organizations of all types, including the following:
We work with business partners as resources for understanding industry trends and as supporters of student and alumni employment skill development.
- Cambridge College Virgina has partnered with the Pilot Media Group to present marketing seminars to local small business owners. Attendees are provided with breakfast and learn about the management programs that Cambridge College offers. The focus of the seminar is geared towards helping the attendees to be successful in their businesses.
We partner with community groups to effect innovation in community care and as strategic conveners for public action.
- Cambridge College Virginia is a member of the Virginia Advisory Council on Military Education (VA-ACME) and proud to serve our service members, veterans and their families.
- Cambridge College is an active member of the Education Alliance of Greater Hampton Roads (EAGHR), a not-for-profit professional organization whose purpose is to provide public, private and governmental organizations with information, resources, and opportunities relating to higher education.
- Cambridge College is an annual sponsor of the Norfolk Admirals Hockey Team and The Norfolk Tides Baseball Team. Be sure to visit our information booth at your next game!
- Students of Cambridge College Virginia are eligible for discounts at many of the local restaurants and hotels including Olive Garden, Red Robin, Chic-Fil-A, Smokey Bones, Barnes and Noble, Hilton Garden Inn, Friendly’s and Panera Bread.
Our academic partners provide thoughtful, innovative learning opportunities.
Cambridge College currently has articulation agreements with the community colleges listed below in Virginia and North Carolina. Several more articulation agreements are in the works, and will be announced soon.
- Thomas Nelson Community College,
- Paul D. Camp Community College,
- The College of the Albemarle
- Roanoke-Chowan Community College
- Halifax Community College