Cambridge College is committed to working with individuals and organizations that recognize the value of serving communities at large through the investment of their time and focus. We celebrate the diversity of our existing partners and their willingness to work with us. At CC Springfield, we collaborate with organizations of all types, including the following:
We work with business partners as resources for understanding industry trends and as supporters of student and alumni employment skill development. CC Springfield has partnership agreements with many organizations throughout Western Massachusetts and Connecticut where students are completing practicum and internships.
Our academic partners provide thoughtful, innovative learning opportunities.
- Public School Districts, such as Springfield Public Schools and Holyoke Public Schools work with us to meet the certification and professional development needs of teachers and paraprofessionals.
- CC Springfield has articulation agreements with:
- Asnuntuck Community College
- Capital Community College
- Greenfield Community College
- Holyoke Community College
- Springfield Technical Community College