Honors and Accreditation
Accreditation and Authorizations
Cambridge College is accredited by the New England Association of Schools and Colleges.
The College and all its degree programs are authorized by the Massachusetts Board of Higher Education.
The College is authorized to operate and offer selected degree programs in their states by:
- the California Bureau for Private Post-Secondary and Vocational Education;
- the Georgia Nonpublic Postsecondary Education Commission;
- the Council on Higher Education of Puerto Rico; and
- the Council of Higher Education for Virginia.
Cambridge College is authorized for operation as a postsecondary educational institution by the Tennessee Higher Education Commission. In order to view detailed job placement and completion information on the programs offered by Cambridge College, please visit Tennessee Higher Education Commission.
- The College Database - One of the Top Colleges in MA with Best Student-Teacher Ratios (16:1)
- MilitaryFriendly.com- Designated as a Military Friendly School