If you're talented and energetic, dedicated and creative, and have the drive to make a difference, then consider a career at Cambridge College. Cambridge College welcomes qualified and goal oriented individuals to join our dynamic team. Headquartered in Cambridge, MA, the college is within easy access to a range of educational and cultural activities, and has additional locations around the country. Cambridge College offers excellent healthcare and tuition benefits for you and your family.
Cambridge College is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, color, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, or status as a Vietnam Era veteran or disabled veteran.
- Vice President for Institutional Advancement, Cambridge, MA [Posted May 19, 2014]
- Adjunct Faculty - Accounting and Finance - Cambridge, MA [Posted Aug. 18, 2014]
- Provost and Vice President for Academic Affairs - Cambridge, MA [Posted Nov 5, 2014]
- Director of Facilities and Business Operations - Cambridge, MA [Posted Dec. 18, 2014]
- Admissions Counselor - Lawrence, MA [Posted Jan 30, 2015]
- Resident Assistant I Summer Institutes - Bentley University [Posted April 7, 2015]
- Resident Assistant II Summer Institutes - Bentley University [Posted April 7, 2015]
- Administrative Assistant Summer Institutes - Bentley University [Posted April 7, 2015]
- Grant Writer Consultant - Cambridge, MA [Posted April 7, 2015]
- Administrative Assistant, Student Affairs - Cambridge, MA [Posted April 14, 2015]
- Community Manager for Student Support Services - Cambridge, MA [Posted April 14, 2015]
- Financial Services Manager - Cambridge, MA [Posted May1, 2015]
- Admissions Counselor - Puerto Rico [Posted May 12, 2015]
- Administrative Assistant School of Psychology and Counseling - Cambridge, MA [Posted May 13, 2015]
- Information Systems Support Assistant - Bentley University [Posted May 15,2015] 2 Positions Available
- Admissions Counselor - California Regional Center [Posted May 19, 2015]
If you are interested in applying for employment opportunities at Cambridge College, please electronically submit your cover letter (describing your interest) and resume to the electronic contact address identified in the job description posting.
The Office of Human Resources posts opportunities that are located at all Cambridge College locations. Each posted position contains information about the specific location.
If you are a student, see our Work-Study positions.