Applying to the Doctorate of Education (Ed.D.) Program
The Ed.D. program in Educational Leadership is for those who seek to participate in the highest level of academic pursuit resulting in meaningful K-12 school improvement. Students are selected for the program by a faculty committee through a holistic review of academic, professional and leadership qualifications, based on submitted transcripts, letters of recommendation, personal essay, qualifying assessment and phone interview. To begin the application process, please follow these steps:
- Read our Advice for Applicants page.
- Speak with an admission counselor, Megan Lawler, or MJ Toohey (In Massachusetts); Ada Royston Robinson (Out-of-State) about your background, goals, and timeline to ensure our program is a good fit for your needs. Review your program options to see which course of study is appropriate for you. Make note of the prior degree requirements for each option.
- Gather all required doctoral application materials.
- Read the entire application booklet to be informed of policies and procedures. The 2013 deadline is January 15, 2014
- Submit an application and all supplemental materials so that they are received by the Department of Educational Leadership by the appropriate deadline:
January 15, 2014, for June 2014 entry
- Apply for financial aid.