Registering for Courses
1. At the Cambridge College Web site (www.cambridgecollege.edu) click on MyCC/ Register for Classes in the yellow box. This will bring you to MyCC. Alternatively, you can enter the exact web address: https://mycc.cambridgecollege.edu/.
2. Enter your ID# and Password (PIN#) at the top of the page and click the Login button. Remember that your password is case sensitive. If you have misplaced your PIN, please contact the Student Records Office at 617-873-0447 or firstname.lastname@example.org. You will know you are logged in when you see your name at the top of the page (example: "Welcome back John Doe").
3. Click on the appropriate Acceptance Agreement (first time login only).
4. Click on Student Registration tab- in light blue - located directly under your name.
5. Find Course Schedule option on left hand side of screen.
6. Click on Course Search. This will bring up a search engine where you can specify certain parameters for your search.
7. Set your search parameters. It is extremely important to choose the term for which you are trying to register. The search defaults to the current term, so if you are registering for a future term, make sure to change the term. You may also specify other parameters to narrow your search. We recommend the following:
*Enter the term of study that corresponds with your campus of choice (example: 2010-2011 summer - Cambridge Center)
*Enter the Division (example: EdD Courses or C.A.G.S. Courses)
Leave all other parameters blank, and hit "Search." [important tip--NEVER HIT ENTER in place of clicking SEARCH--the system does not usually recognize the ENTER key]. This will bring up courses available to you in the particular term for your division at your preferred location. Note: this search is easy, but not perfect, so you may see a few courses listed that are not part of your program of study. Make sure to reference your program chart and/or advising sheet while adding courses to your schedule.
If you know the exact course you are looking for, you may also simply enter the term and then type in the course code in the Course Code box, leaving all other search parameters blank. Make sure to include a space between the 3-letter prefix and the 3-digit code (example= ECL 800). This will bring up all sections of the course at all locations where it is offered, and you may choose the appropriate one for you.
8. As long as you are correctly logged in to MyCC, you will see a checkbox to the left of each course that comes up in your search. In order to add courses to your schedule, check the appropriate boxes. [If you do not see a checkbox beside a particular course, you may not be eligible to enroll in that course; please check with your advisor.] Then scroll to the bottom of the page and click Add. You should then click on My Courses in the quick links in the left sidebar to make sure the proper courses have been added correctly. Sometimes it takes a few minutes for your courses to show up. It may help to log out and log back in to refresh your account.
9. Once you have added courses, you may re-arrange your schedule using the Add/Drop Courses feature as long as the registration period is open (July 5, 2011, is the deadline for summer 2011). The Academic Calendar lists add/drop deadlines for each term.