Please click here to complete your Graduate Response Form.
Graduating students should arrive no later than 9:30 a.m. Upon arriving, students will be escorted to robing area. Processional lines will form at 10:30 a.m. and students will then proceed to designated Processional line and march into Pavilion for Commencement Ceremony to begin promptly at 11:00 a.m.
* Please note that due to safety concerns, children will not be permitted to walk across the stage during the ceremony.
This event will be videotaped and photographed for possible future use in college news and promotions. If you do not wish to have your image used, please fill out the form at student check-in the day of Commencement. Thank you and Congratulations!
will be at the 2013 Cambridge College Commencement to capture your special moment!
During the graduate Check In procedure on Sunday, June 5th, each graduate will receive a note card with their name and address on the back. At this time, he or she will be asked to add a current email address to the card. After the ceremony, CHAPPELL will match the graduate to his or her photo and will mail an order form and proof to the address on the information card. This order form provides further instructions on how to order the photo by mail, phone, fax or online. **Each graduate that provides an email on the card will be sent an electronic notification with a password/customer ID so he or she may access the password protected website, www.gradimages.com. Don t miss this opportunity to capture your proud moment. And remember to look down at the photographer while reaching for that diploma!
COMMENCEMENT CEREMONY PROCEDURES
DATE: Sunday, June 2, 2013
WHERE: Bank of America Pavilion, 290 Northern Avenue, Boston, Massachusetts
TIME: Graduates must arrive at the Bank of America Pavilion by 9:30 a.m.
Guests must arrive by 10:30am. The ceremony begins promptly at 11:00am.
Please read the instructions below carefully. Any changes concerning these instructions will be made at the time of assembly
- You are eligible to participate in the commencement ceremony if:
- You conferred last August
- You conferred last January
- You received confirmation that you met the requirements for the June conferral via Cambridge College email
- You anticipate completing next August, but have had a Petition to March Only application approved
- There is no dress rehearsal. Thus, it is important for ALL graduates to arrive at the Bank of America Pavilion no later than 9:30AM. Graduates will enter the pavilion through the assigned entrance, which will be well marked. At that time, please be prepared to separate from your family and guests. Graduates will go through a check-in process and remain in the assigned line-up area until directed to begin the processional. Graduates may not leave this area once they have checked-in. Family and guests will be directed to the guest seating area.
- Students may invite as many guests as they wish. Tickets are not required.
- Students must arrive at the commencement with their full regalia. Extra caps or gowns will not be available at the ceremony.
- Doors will open to guests at 10:00 am and bag checks will be done at that time. Please also be reminded that umbrellas are not permitted on the premises and may be confiscated at the entrance. In order to avoid delays, we encourage you and your guests to avoid bringing bags, backpacks, or umbrellas.
- Upon arrival, graduates must check in with the Registrar’s Office under the tent. Students will pick up a card with their name and address on it. Please hold onto this card, because it will be used to read your name when you walk across the stage. The card will be given to the photographer in case you choose to order photographs. Note that any updates made to the card will never reach the Registrar’s Office.
- Following check-in, students will line up with their graduate school or undergraduate major.
- For the processional please follow the directions as instructed by the ushers.
- After receive your diploma and leaving the stage, graduates must return to his/her row and sit down.
- Diplomas for the June 2013 graduates will be mailed to students after commencement. They will be mailed via US mail by the end of July to their home address as recorded in the student database. Please submit any address changes in writing to the Office of the Registrar prior to July 1, 2013. Students with Business Office Holds will receive the diplomas after they have fulfilled their financial obligation with the college and have requested their diploma from the Registrar’s Office.
- Please respect the accomplishments of all graduates, and encourage your guests to remain in their seats for the duration of the ceremony.
Remember, this is your day to celebrate your hard earned accomplishment!
We hope that you and your guests will enjoy your graduation ceremony and we wish you every success in the future.