Date of original implementation: 2010
Date of Last Revision: June 2012
Cambridge College requires all admission materials be submitted and approved as official in order for a student to be accepted and register. The policy applies to all undergraduate, graduate and post-graduate programs.
These materials include:
- Cambridge College completed Application Form
- Application Fee
- Official Transcripts (international transcripts must be translated and evaluated)
- Transfer credit request form (graduate programs)
- Interview (educator licensure programs, CAGS in counseling psychology, MM55)
- Documentation of licensure IF the student has an educator license (School of Education)
- Current Resume (School of Education, School of Management)
- Personal Statement (Undergraduate, School of Education, MM55)
- Letter (s) of reference
- Proof of Immunizations (Massachusetts locations)
- Health Insurance waiver (Massachusetts locations)
- U.S. Permanent resident card (copy of front and back) if applicable
- Additional support materials are necessary for doctoral programs, based on program requirements
Note: For applications from the Puerto Rico Regional Center only, an additional document
"Admission Check List— Puerto Rico" must be submitted.
- International Students must also submit:
- International student information and 1-20 request form
- Documentation of English language proficiency meeting standardized test minimums or achievement of agreed upon levels of English Language Study
- Copy of Identification pages from student's passport
- Copies of passports of all family members who will need dependent I-20s
- Letter of credit from student's bank or sponsor's bank
- Affidavit of support
- Copy of student's 1-94 (front and back)
- Copy of student's U.S. visa
- Copy of previous 1-20
Admission documents must be submitted in English. However, applications from the Puerto Rico Regional Center include a current resume, personal statement and professional references that may be written in Spanish. Cambridge College will accept these documents along with an admission check list approved by the Regional Center Director. From these documents, the Director will assess the applicant's ability to engage in academic work at a graduate level at the College.
All materials become the property of Cambridge College and cannot be returned to the student. Access to these materials is limited under the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act of 1974 (FERPA). Submitted reference letters that have been designated confidential will not be available to the student.
Fees are not refundable.
Individual Responsible for Revision and Implementation: Provost, Dean of Enrollment Management, Director of Admissions