If you're talented and energetic, dedicated and creative, and have the drive to make a difference, then consider a career at Cambridge College. Cambridge College welcomes qualified and goal oriented individuals to join our dynamic team. Headquartered in Cambridge, MA, the college is within easy access to a range of educational and cultural activities, and has additional locations around the country. Cambridge College offers excellent healthcare and tuition benefits for you and your family.
Cambridge College is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, color, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, or status as a Vietnam Era veteran or disabled veteran.
Please select from the list below to find more information about current openings at Cambridge College.
- Vice President for Institutional Advancement, Cambridge, MA [Posted May 19, 2014]
- Financial Aid Administrator - Cambridge, MA [Posted June 3, 2014]
- Adjunct Faculty - Accounting and Finance - Cambridge, MA [Posted Aug. 18, 2014]
- Associate Provost for Institutional Effectiveness and Innovation - Cambridge, MA [Posted Aug. 25, 2014]
- Program Chair, BA Early Education and Care Program - Cambridge, MA [Posted Aug. 25, 2014]
If you are interested in applying for employment opportunities at Cambridge College, please electronically submit your cover letter (describing your interest) and resume to the electronic contact address identified in the job description posting.
The Office of Human Resources posts opportunities that are located at all Cambridge College locations. Each posted position contains information about the specific location.
If you are a student, see our Work-Study positions.
Cambridge College is an Equal Opportunity Employer Committed to Providing a Diverse Academic Environment for its Students, Faculty, and Staff.